Roles We Need
We are constantly looking for people who have passion for technology and an aptitude for research and analysis.
The candidate should also have strong written and oral communication skills and should be familiar with MS Office packages. The selected candidates would undergo training on analysis of patents and innovation management by thought leaders in Intellectual Property domain.
Responsibilities of Research Analyst:
- Work on client’s projects according to requirements designed by a Project Manager.
- Maintain quality of the analysis and work product.
- Work on internal initiatives according to requirements specified by the Project Manager with minimum supervision.
Skill sets requirements:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, technical & analytical skills
- Independent and creative thinking
Type 1: M. Tech., MSc., or PhD in Material Science or Life Sciences (bio-tech & Pharma)
Type 2: B.Tech or M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or Physics.
Work – Expertlancing Research Team:
ExpertLancing was founded by a team of experienced IP professionals with expertise in varied technology backgrounds. We have a very quality driven culture at ExpertLancing and we make sure that experts who work with us are well trained and well managed to deliver high quality work.
At Expertlancing the work is on innovation. You will be providing support to the consulting activity of the senior team, undertaking IP and market research projects and preparing detailed reports as well as presentations to summarise findings and provide recommendations/conclusions. In addition, you will participate in some aspects of the operational management and development of new business opportunities. This is the sort of career that requires both technical and analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills.
Area(S) Of Expertise Desired:
- Business Development
- Client Engagement
- Account Manager
- Relationship Building
- B2B Sales
Summary Of Job Function:
- The candidate will be responsible for sale of services dealing in niche area of Intellectual Property Research and Analytics. For Expertlancing, each assignment from a client is unique in scope, topic, deliverable, and time frame.
- The target prospects/clients are based out of North America (USA and Canada) and Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden), Asia (Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore)
- The prospective candidates will be managing warm prospects generated by the company and will also be responsible to generate self-prospected leads via cold calling.
- For initial few months, senior management at Expertlancing will provide support and knowledge to you in closing of the deals.
- The candidate should be skilled in managing clients over phone and emails. As we work in outsourcing industry – we expect more interaction on Phone and Email vs in person meetings.
- Experience in IP (Intellectual Property) industry is desirable though not mandatory.
- Your target market – Patent Attorneys in IP law firms or in-house counsels team inside a corporation.
Support From Expertlancing Team to Develop you as a sales professional:
- The candidate will be fed with lead set of cold contacts. You will spend little or no effort searching on web in finding out who to call. The inside sales team will support you with list of contacts and also train you through the whole process of sales.
- The candidate should not worry on learning the nuances of the services we sell from a technical angle. You will be provided support of qualified technical team while you engage with prospects during sales process.
- The candidate will get training modules of what are prospective clients ask (i.e. Objections) and what is appropriate response to the objections.
- All support about the knowledge of our services will be promptly provided.
f you are an enthusiastic professional and interested in opportunities with ExpertLancing, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter at email@example.com