How We Help Corporate Clients?
- Corporate firms actively involved in research generally require our prosecution and licensing support. With our corporate clients our role is to offer support and assist their in-house counsels and M&A departments to efficiently build/protect research, buy or license patents, and manage their patent portfolio.
- Our Aim is to help our clients in streamlining and reducing costs associated with their overall patent portfolio life cycle. We provide due-diligence to assist in decisions for acquisition, or divestiture.
- Corporate R&D departments constantly need to identify new and developing research areas. We can help them identify gaps in a technology using white space analysis. To stay ahead of competitors, corporates use our monitoring services to keep a real-time watch on the competitor and/or the technology area of interest.
- ExpertLancing works with clients to understand the power of their portfolio.
- Below, our services are categorised to capture all possible invention phases for our corporate clients:
Research Protection: Office action, patentability, drafting, IDSProbable Gaps and/or Active R&D Scope Identification: Landscapes, competitor analysis, white space, state-of-the artProduct Launch: Freedom to operate, in-LicensingMonetising Patents: Infringement analysis, patent/product mapping, Licensee identificationPatent Portfolio management