Evidence of Use (EoU) charts is used to determine the extent a claim ‘reads onto’ a product, process, and/or standard. Detailed EoU charts help in licensing negotiations, pre-litigation research, and patent transaction opportunities.
Monetization opportunities based on the proof of actual use of technology
ExpertLancing team has vast experience in preparing EoUs for products belonging to all the major technical fields, such as Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical engineering, Semiconductors, Software, Internet telephony, Signal processing, E-commerce, Telecommunications, Light-Emitting diodes (LEDs), Thermodynamics, Turbine technology, Packaging industry, Home appliances, civil engineering, Machine building, Environmental engineering, Tool building, Motor vehicle technology, Clean energy, Biotechnology, Life sciences, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare solutions, and related technology domains, etc. We also have vast experience in working on different standards like IEEE 802, IEEE 1394, 3GPP, LTE, etc.
Our EoU chart services include:
- Patent-to-Product mapping: The patent-to-product mapping chart highlights the scope of infringement of a product to the claim elements
- Patent-to-Standard mapping: The patent-to-standard mapping establishes infringement of the patent based on the relevant sections of a standard.
- Understanding patent claims in light of the specifications and file history,
- Derive the broadest possible interpretation of the independent claim(s),
- Identify an exhaustive list of potentially infringing products (or standard),
- Perform thorough investigation on the identified products,
- Element-by-Element mapping the independent claim (s) to indicate the presence of each element in products/standards.