At Expertlancing, we have a complete suite of solutions to effectively monetize your IP assets. We can locate the goldmines in your IP portfolio and process them to derive maximum value thereby realizing the true potential of your IP assets.
IP Infringement Studies
Identify potential infringers for IP assets and pursue licensing activities....
Patent Portfolio Analysis
Identify star enforceable patents in a portfolio and determine the overall.....
Evidence of Use Claim Charts
An indubitable document showing the overlap of patent’s claims with an....
A thorough examination of various parameters related to a patent or patent.....
2. Exhaustive product-search involving thorough analysis of product manuals, catalogues, datasheets, videos, etc.
3. Thorough search and analysis of standards (such as IEEE, 3GPP, ETSI, etc.) for locating probable claim infringement.
4. Going the extra yard to deep-dive and perform reverse engineering, source-code reviews, etc. and locate otherwise hidden product features to confirm infringement. Amalgamation of market trends in IP due diligence studies.
5. Accurate claim construction and claim interpretation.
6. Customized approach for every project.
2. Extremely rigorous systems and procedures to ensure that we always deliver what our clients need, on time and at an acceptable cost with highest standards of quality.
3. Access to hundreds of databases, scientific libraries, and non-patent literature sources across more than 30 languages.
4. Easy-to-digest reports and claim-charts with clear-cut information relevant recommendations.
5. Consultative and collaborative approach wherein our team is engaged with the Client to understand the exact requirements and intricacies of every project.
6. Interim updates and detailed debriefing of final report – we ensure that every query of our Client is answered.
Parameters for Technology Value Score
Claim scope – Do the patent claims cover a wide spectrum of technology? Do the claims cover different application areas?
Invention strength – Does the patent protect an entirely new concept or is it an incremental invention? Is it similar to any standard?
Validity strength – Can the patent withstand any invalidity assertion?
Commercial Value Score
Market relevance – What is the addressable market size and business relevancy of the patented technology?
Infringement potential – What is the scope of identifying infringers? Do major companies have products in the technology domain?
Litigation potential – Is the patent similar to recently litigated patents in the domain? Can the patent command high royalty rates?
The patent value score can reveal high-value and low-value patents in a portfolio, thereby assisting in due diligence and portfolio optimization
Methodology for Claim-Charts
Showcase distinct overlap of all claim elements
Focus on explicitly mapping the novel claim features
Provide sources/links to support direct mapping and inferences
Detailed comments and rationale for the claim-product overlap
Detailed Claim Charts
The detailed claim charts can be a great tool for enforcing a patent and maximizing its value.