Market research plays a crucial role in devising innovative business strategies which helps in ascertaining information about competition, technology roadmaps, and insights about the particular market.
Market research is an advanced business intelligence tune-up that employs patent & market data and guides you on factors like:
- Identifying new technology areas,
- Identifying Hotbeds for licensing opportunities
- Insights about infringing products (using databases, such as, trade literature, websites, SEC filing, manuals, subscriptions, etc.)
- Identifying untapped areas of technologyA critical application of our market research is showcased in our Competitive intelligence reports, which are focused on extracting meaningful (technical and/or business and/or legal) insights from the patents assigned to the competitor.
- A Competitive intelligence report provides patent insights well supported by a comprehensive business and market research. The main objective of a Competitive intelligence search is to provide:
- Customer analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Risk prediction
- Product strategy
Looking for help with Technology Intelligence, IP Strategy, or Litigation Support?