At Expertlancing, we offer complete support throughout the patent litigation lifecycle on the basis of our high-quality patent invalidity search services. We are adept at locating that killer prior-art that can save millions of dollars in high-stakes litigation cases.
Invalidity / Validity Search
Invalidity search is designed to discover strong prior-art in order to nullify the claims of a patent....
Litigation-grade Patent Invalidation
This is our special offering tailored for ongoing patent litigations; here we provide end-to....
Litigation Cases Monitoring
We have in-house processes and systems to monitor litigation cases specific to any technology domain...
This involves timely monitoring of competitor’s patents and a comprehensive...
2. Targeted focus on locating the most relevant prior-art
3. Customised approach for every search depending on the technology domain, complexity of target claims and end-objective of the client.
4. Focus on specific databases for specific technology domains.
5. Strong expertise in Asian language search and other regional databases (for example, KIPRIS, IPDL-JPO, PSS-CNIPA, IP2SG, DPMA, etc.)
6. Proficiency in conducting chemical structure and sequence search Expertise in searching standards and complex technical documents.
2. Extremely rigorous systems and procedures to ensure that we always deliver what our clients need, on time and at an acceptable cost with highest standards of quality.
3. Access to hundreds of databases, scientific libraries, and non-patent literature sources across more than 30 languages.
4. Easy-to-digest reports and claim-charts with clear-cut information relevant recommendations.
5. Consultative and collaborative approach wherein our team is engaged with the Client to understand the exact requirements and intricacies of every project.
6. Interim updates and detailed debriefing of final report – we ensure that every query of our Client is answered.
GOING BEYOND CONVENTION LITERATURE SEARCH ON THE WEB TO LOCATE KILLER PRIOR-ART