File Wrapper – File History Analysis
A Patent File Wrapper or File History is a legal record of every communication between the inventor/his representative and the patent office. At ExpertLancing we study and analyze the complete prosecution life of a patent application and present it in a concise report format. The report includes techno-legal analysis of the patent file wrapper.
The Summary report will showcase the following:-
- Examiner’s Objections (Office actions),
- Claim Rejections (also highlighting the specific U.S. Code)
- Statements made by the applicant
- Claim Amendments for counter rejections.
- Comprehensive report combining numerous pages of File Wrapper